I’m Ready to Move!
Are you currently working in real estate but looking to make a career change so that you can:
- Take your business to the next level and reach your professional goals?
- Work in a supportive and collaborative environment?
- Find more work life balance while maintaining your business goals?
- Increase your overall profitability?
- Work for a company that values giving back to the community?
Looking For A Start?
Royal LePage Saskatoon is looking for individuals that want to develop a career as a Realtor®. We will provide guidance and counselling with enrolling in and passing your licensing courses, training programs to help you get started, and support and assistance in developing your business. We offer:
- Competitive commissions
- National branding and marketing tools
- Administrative assistance
- Professional atmosphere
- Flexible working arrangements
Royal LePage has more than doubled in size in the last 13 years. If you want to be a part of this successful business that combines National strength with local focus, then call Matt Miller, Associate Broker, at 306-260-4720, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or “contact us” at below link.
Steps to Become a Licensed Realtor in Saskatoon
All new agents must complete the course provided by the Association of Saskatchewan Realtors. This is comprised of 2 Phases that are split into 4 sections of study and 4 multiple choice exams:
Phase 1 – Real Estate as a Professional Career – 1 Exam
- Residential Real Estate as a Professional Career – 1 Exam
- Commercial Real Estate as a Professional Career – 1 Exam
- Farm Real Estate as a Professional Career – 1 Exam
Once these courses are completed, and the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission has received proof of high school education (or equivalent), and a criminal record check, then you are eligible to be licensed.
Now, all you need is a great brokerage to work with! Contact us to discuss our New Agent training program.
Contact Us For A Confidential Information Session.
More Than 30,000 Women & Children Are Served Each Year By The Shelters & Support Programs We Fund.