Our Selling Process
The process of selling a home can be an overwhelming task. Fortunately, we’ve done this more than 10,000 times! Let one of our experienced Agents assist with navigating the sale of your home. Our goal is make the process as easy for you as possible, while getting you the best price in a reasonable amount of time on market. The steps are:
- Meet with a Royal LePage Saskatoon Agent to view your home and discuss your needs and timeline
- Review a market evaluation for your home
- Review a plan to sell your home
- If you decide to proceed, then meet with your Agent and complete listing documents
- We Work with you to prepare the home for sale
- Launch the marketing plan
- Arrange for showings, and provide feedback to you, and Adjust plan as needed
- Negotiate a sale on your behalf
- Ensure all legal documentation is completed
- Manage the process with your lawyer and handle possession day
Take a moment to provide some details below for a free market evaluation. You will be under absolutely no obligation should you choose to chat with us.
Free Market Evaluation
More Than 30,000 Women & Children Are Served Each Year By The Shelters & Support Programs We Fund.